- Find who represents you in the federal Congress
- Get information on pending bills
- Search for bills by subject area and see the most recent status updates
- Sign up for alerts about bills
- Find voting records for members of Congress
Visit the AAP Advocacy and Policy page to find great information on advocacy campaigns by the American Academy of Pediatrics. Also visit the Federal Advocacy and State Advocacy pages for more specific information about policy at the national and state level.
Search the Federal Register or visit Regulations.gov to submit a comment with your perspective as a Pediatric Medical Provider about proposed rules for various government policies and programs. Be sure to read tips for submitting effective comments.
Become a Social Media Advocate! Easy to do during a busy day. Follow this guide to Become a Tweetiatrician and engage in conversations online about topics important to child health.